December 28, 2008

Bitchy Rant #12808

Hey Seattle, FUCK YOU!


Not the people, not the places, just the inadequate parking situation in the city.

You Meter-Monitoring-Motherfuckers are BLEEDING ME DRY! I can't afford to pay to park, and I can't always repark my car every two hours, because, well, I'm trying to do my work. What's a person to do?

I've only been living here for a few months and I keep racking up the parking tickets, the $35 parking tickets. That might not seem like too much, but that shit is financially devastating for me right now. For every couple people who are ballin' in the city, there's a hundred of us trying to pay the rent, and the last thing we need to worry about is digging in our pockets to pay the city's bullshit fines.

After getting another ticket today, I got a little frustrated. Meter Maids are just doing their jobs, but damned if they're not just the perfect place to take out my anger. I'd like to leave a slip on their windshield that reads: Hey Seattle, FUCK YOU!



I guess I could always take the bus, but this is America, I do things on MY TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment